Existing strategy documentation, goals and objectives, policies, procedures, process documentation, data, organisational charts and other pertinent plans and information will provide a basis for evaluating both the scope of the prospective assessment and serve to help in the planning and preparation for the assessment.
- Validate critical business measures and selection high leverage projects (from existing clusters).
- Identify leverage points and areas of opportunity in upcoming projects and existing processes.
- Identify potential obstacles and mitigation strategies.
- Recommend a set of next steps and tune Six Sigma deployment plan accordingly.
- Minimize risk and improve cycle time of deployment (especially project selection).