I bring specialized skills and knowledge to assist companies in making the best possible business decisions.
I typically provide oversight and leadership in executing projects from planning to completion. Daily tasks can include managing budgets, resources and relationships to achieve organizational objectives, as well as planning, developing and executing schedules to ensure timely completion of projects.
I define and monitor team member’s role and function, and coordinate all team activities throughout the life-cycle of a project. Identifying and managing project risks and developing solutions are additional duties.
I analyse data, and identify trends and inefficiencies to prevent problems from arising. Providing roadmaps and periodic recommendations to senior management are common functions of the role, as is the creation and implementation of mitigation and contingency plans.
Other tasks required of a PM consultant can include: facilitating meetings; building positive relationships with clients, vendors and management; tracking documentation and data collection; creating presentations; and conducting follow-up studies on projects.
- I am responsible with Project Scoping – to understand the Client’s strategy, processes, requirements
- I define the project structure – planning, road map, RACI,
- I agree with the Client and internal team (Consultants, Project Managers)
- The Client own the strategy, becomes part of the project, proposes and agrees
- I manage the relationship with the Client from the project point of view
- I bridge business requirements with internal resources
- Understand obstacles
- Keep within Contract terms
- Upsell/Cross sell
- Prioritize – with the Client and internal
- Communicate = trust
- I align road-maps with the strategy and project planning, and release plan
- I clarify, negotiate and intervene when roadblocks, issues or other type of conflict appear
- I track the project status, communicate, share knowledge
- I think of solutions – internal, external research
- I leed processes improvements, documents creation, user experience definition
- I plan investigation discussions with employees to understand problems – ask questions, model/map processes, plan workshops, interviews, surveys, focus groups
- I document everything that I do, from project typical documentation to technical specs if this is required
- I coach, guide and teach team members, and not only, business process improving techniques, project management flow and how to interpret company’s strategy when aligning the project and processes.
Back to Portfolio