Assisted the “The Domino Way” Global Business and Digital Transformation Program of Domino Printing Science, KPMG £8m led programme and managed the following projects:
- Investigation and delivery of Domino Business Processes mapping for Oracle EBS (Sales, Purchasing, Planning, Shipping, Receiving, Item Master, Bills of Material, and Costing) – designed the end-to-end multi operational process overlapping the enterprise systems and data synchronization
- Investigation and preparation of the Master Data Management strategy, wireframe and road-map, covering global business areas by defining and documenting company’s Critical non-transactional Data related to the 360-degree view of the Customer and Product Lifecycle, and developing Governance Rules
- Designing, developing and deploying the global Knowledgebase application, part of the Customer Contact Strategy and a building block for Customer Portal, implemented on a SalesForce Cloud platform, covering global Product Management, Sales operations, Customer Operations and Technical Support areas
- Mapping of the Customer Journey within the Customer Experience programme for Customer Community design by identifying Customer needs, defining the visual representation of every experience of company’s Customers
- Designed Customer Community strategy, wireframe, prototypes and road-map, to be implemented on a SalesForce Cloud platform, covering approx. 10.000 Customers globally and company’s support teams’ of 2500 employees (Sales Support, Service Engineers, and Technical Help Desk).
- Analysis and delivery of the Business Process optimisation for Customer Support functions by reviewing user experience and related systems processes including user profiles, permission sets, user groups and validation rules for Sales and Service teams within the synchronized process between Salesforce Cloud platform, Oracle and BuyDomino-Online shop.